Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Drop In Kitchen Sink

Drop In Kitchen Sink

Garnier Garnier is offline
Junior Member

The new sink is stainless steel undermount. I know the granite people can cut out the plywood and rest the flange thru the cutout, but that means the granite is not level. the other way is to use some brackets or braces under the sink, how is that done??

Dewey Gamal Dewey Gamal is offline
Junior Member

Hello Mr.Arnold,

Really thanks for your informative information and from these kind of kitchen sinks if I bought is there any discounts or barking they will give or not.

Kitchen Cabinet Harry Computer Support 6 08-25-2006 12:35 AM
3D kitchen Software peter NZ Computing 8 07-09-2005 04:20 PM
Waydowntown and Kitchen Party PseudoApparition DVD Video 0 12-31-2003 05:26 AM
KItchen design software wayne Computer Support 8 07-08-2003 07:28 PM

Advertisments