Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Microsoft Loses Another Patent Suit

Microsoft Loses Another Patent Suit

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Yes, a big company is an easy target for the patent trolls. I wonder how
many of these suits Microsoft is going to lose before it realizes what a
stupid idea these sorts of patents are? I mean, XML bloody tagging, for
goshsakes!

And Tyler doesn't seem too far from Marshall, the centre of the East Texas
federal court circuit, which is notoriously friendly to plaintiffs in patent
suits.

<http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-303848.html>

Jack Spratt

news:gv2it0$4kd$(E-Mail Removed)...

That must have been a 3 tissue read for you.