Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Cool webcam app - camspace

Cool webcam app - camspace

JohnO

www.camspace.com

Got it working, but with a cheap webcam I've found you need a very
bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..

But all in all, extremely clever!

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs JohnO wrote:
> www.camspace.com
>
> Got it working, but with a cheap webcam I've found you need a very
> bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
> fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..
>
> But all in all, extremely clever!

Heh! That does look good. However I haven't plugged in the only (W98-era)
webcam I own for ages, I'm not even sure if it still works/has drivers for
XP and I'd say it's resolution would be dismal.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

JohnO

On May 21, 10:57*am, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Somewhere on teh intarwebs JohnO wrote:
>
> >www.camspace.com

> > Got it working, but with a cheap webcam I've found you need a very
> > bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
> > fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..

> > But all in all, extremely clever!

> Heh! That does look good. However I haven't plugged in the only (W98-era)
> webcam I own for ages, I'm not even sure if it still works/has drivers for
> XP and I'd say it's resolution would be dismal.

Dismal resolution might be a good thing - less processing required.
Main problem will be light sensitivity.