Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Bucky Breeder

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It's lonely out here

.... in 'retarded-hevin'?
Try tunin' into Jerry Springer re-runs...
pop some corn and some beers...
and now bet on the outcomes with your family.
Ahh, *NOW* yer right at home.

Star Trek (2009) is like a prequel to
"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"; only,
much ghayer with a chick-flick ending.

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Pay your fair share of taxes to keep teh Jews in the latest jets:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif