Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Enjoy the Ride:

Enjoy the Ride:

*Less*

This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

Turn on your speakers and enjoy this one!
http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html

*Less*

Fred

"*Less*" <*(E-Mail Removed)*> wrote in message
news:7PLQl.76791$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

Great? It's boring nonsense.

Centre Parting

Fred wrote:
> "*Less*" <*(E-Mail Removed)*> wrote in message
> news:7PLQl.76791$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

> Great? It's boring nonsense.

Wooh - you must be really cool, being so world-weary !
FFS!

It may be mildly platitudinous - but it's pleasant and uplifting ... which
is more than you can say for half the shite spouted by certain posters here.

I liked it.
Deal with it.

Buffalo

*Less* wrote:
> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!
>

> Turn on your speakers and enjoy this one!
> http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html
>
> *Less*

I enjoyed it.

OldGringo

Two Cents To The *Less* Post:
> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!
>

> Turn on your speakers and enjoy this one!
> http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html
> *Less*

Thank You for sharing.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

JAMES

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:gv033g$scu$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

"*Less*" <*(E-Mail Removed)*> wrote in message
news:7PLQl.76791$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

Great? It's boring nonsense.

Moron

*Less*

"Fred" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "*Less*" <*(E-Mail Removed)*> wrote in message
> news:7PLQl.76791$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

> Great? It's boring nonsense.

Tell me what is not boring, and senses,
and I will do my best to find something and post it for you.

*Less*

*Less*

"Centre Parting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message ..
> Fred wrote:
>> "*Less*" <*(E-Mail Removed)*> wrote in message
>> news:7PLQl.76791$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!

>> Great? It's boring nonsense.

> Wooh - you must be really cool, being so world-weary !
> FFS!
>
> It may be mildly platitudinous - but it's pleasant and uplifting ...
> which is more than you can say for half the shite spouted by certain
> posters here.
>
> I liked it.
> Deal with it.

Thanks Centre,
*Less*

*Less*

"Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message .

> *Less* wrote:
>> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!
>>

>> Turn on your speakers and enjoy this one!
>> http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html
>>
>> *Less*

> I enjoyed it.

Thanks for letting us know,

*Less*

*Less*

"OldGringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
..
> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The *Less* Post:
>> This is great everyone,hugs and enjoy. Have a great day!
>>

>> Turn on your speakers and enjoy this one!
>> http://www.lshs64.com/enjoytheride.html
>> *Less*
>>

> Thank You for sharing.

You are very Welcome,