Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Yes means yes

Re: Yes means yes

chuckcar

Limpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there a registry tweak or similar to prod XP Pro into accepting the
> fact that when I say "Yes To All" in a dialog therein, as "A file by
> that name already exists in that folder...are you SURE you want to
> move *this* file there and overwrite that other'n?" And I click *Yes
> to All* Windows comes back and asks AGAIN! Do you want to move *some
> other file* (see above).
> And then, after saying *YES* once again, it asks if I want to move
> some damned .db file!
> YES DAMMIT, YES! I WANT TO MOVE *ALL* THE FILES IN THE WHOLE ****ING
> FOLDER!!!!! <pant, pant>
>
> Help?

Put down the mouse, move your hands away from it and the keyboard and
*think* for at least two minutes before you move them back everytime
you're given a choice. It's not a race.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Evan Platt

On Tue, 19 May 2009 19:44:09 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Put down the mouse, move your hands away from it and the keyboard and
>*think* for at least two minutes before you move them back everytime
>you're given a choice. It's not a race.

Put down your mouse. Turn off your computer. Box it back up. Destroy
it. Never buy another computer again.

Bucky Breeder

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with

> Limpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Is there a registry tweak or similar to prod XP Pro into accepting the
>> fact that when I say "Yes To All" in a dialog therein, as "A file by
>> that name already exists in that folder...are you SURE you want to
>> move *this* file there and overwrite that other'n?" And I click *Yes
>> to All* Windows comes back and asks AGAIN! Do you want to move *some
>> other file* (see above).
>> And then, after saying *YES* once again, it asks if I want to move
>> some damned .db file!
>> YES DAMMIT, YES! I WANT TO MOVE *ALL* THE FILES IN THE WHOLE ****ING
>> FOLDER!!!!! <pant, pant>
>>
>> Help?

> Put down the mouse, move your hands away from it and the keyboard and
> *think* for at least two minutes before you move them back everytime
> you're given a choice. It's not a race.

And if more peoples did that, fewer peoples would have
the speed-deleting brian-damages; thus the bankrupting
medical bills upon their wholesome families for many
generations henceforthe. Alas; the humanity...

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Pay your taxes to keep unwed moms on artificial inseminations :

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif

Tony

Chuck doesn't the word *pocketpool* go into your sentence somewhere? Tell
him no more 2 minutes of *pocketpool* with it because it'll stunt your
thinking processes.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

the realm of understandability

Re: Yes means yes Stacey Chuffo Computer Support 1 05-22-2009 04:29 AM
Re: Yes means yes Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov Computer Support 1 05-20-2009 01:50 PM
Re: Yes means yes nut Computer Support 0 05-19-2009 02:20 PM
Re: Yes means yes TompangBuddy.Com Computer Support 0 05-19-2009 01:40 PM
Re: Yes means yes Bucky Breeder Computer Support 0 05-19-2009 01:37 PM

Advertisments