Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Linksys zero connectivity

Linksys zero connectivity

Mr.Networking Mr.Networking is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I have a problem with connecting to the internet using my router. It seems that I can connect to the internet fine when just using my modem, but when trying to put the router into the mix I can't connect the internet even though I can connect to the network just fine.

I disabled all the firewalls, but that didn't work. I unplugged both my router and modem and replugged them, but that didn't work either. What was really strange was until I hit the reset button I couldn't get my PC or my Wii on (wirelessly), but my Laptop could get on the internet (wirelessly). After I hit the reset button my laptop couldn't get on either.

If any of you guys have suggestions because I really don't want to pay for another router, then I'm all ears. And I appreciate what you can do for me

I have BEFW11S4

-Mr.Networking