Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Desperately need some Funds for Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Desperately need some Funds for Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Woger

So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

greg

whoisthis wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Woger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
frustrations

Rhino

On Wed, 20 May 2009 00:34:25 +1200, greg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>whoisthis wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Woger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

>> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

>what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
>frustrations

Oops! Stack Overflow after reading that message. I think the LDO
pointer may be undefined at this time.

Cheers, Rhino

Enkidu

greg wrote:
> whoisthis wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Woger
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

>> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

> what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out
> his frustrations

...or boy. Let's not make assumptions.

Cheers,

Cliff

Party Animal

greg wrote:
> whoisthis wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Woger <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

>> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

> what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
> frustrations

Yeah we get it.
You like hookers.
Have you made any posts about computers ?

J Brockley

"Woger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

I thought he was secretly a Windows fanboy and anti Linux.
Most of the posts seem to invoke negative thoughts about him and by
association Linux.

Chris Wilkinson

Hi there,

Rhino wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009 00:34:25 +1200, greg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> whoisthis wrote:

>>> I think giving him MS may be a bad thing...

>> what he needs is a nice (...or bad) dirty girl, to help him work out his
>> frustrations

If he asks what to do we can always say 'RTFM'! I'm a Linux dude,
but I couldn't resist that one...

> Oops! Stack Overflow after reading that message. I think the LDO
> pointer may be undefined at this time.

You're sick! I was eating when I read this, and the mental image
nearly made my weetbix do a Mt Tarawera all over the laptop!

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

Mister Scooter

On , , Tue, 19 May 2009 21:14:49 +1200, Re: Desperately need some Funds for
Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Collector€NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Woger wrote:
>>
>> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..
>>

>No No just buy him a short rope and send him to a long drop, much cheape

Platform wars are oh so dreary.
We did all that in FidoNet and some of us even further back than that.

--
"Doom very evenly! Do not doom one doom to the rich;
another to the poor! Nor doom one doom to your

Jack Spratt

"whoisthis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Mister Scooter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On , , Tue, 19 May 2009 21:14:49 +1200, Re: Desperately need some Funds
>> for
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Collector€NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >No No just buy him a short rope and send him to a long drop, much cheape

>> Platform wars are oh so dreary.
>> We did all that in FidoNet and some of us even further back than that.
>>
>> --
>> "Doom very evenly! Do not doom one doom to the rich;
>> another to the poor! Nor doom one doom to your
>> friend; another to your foe!"
>> Legal Code of Aelfred the Great

> Ahh the helicon days of Archie, Veronica

Halcyon?

Gib Bogle

Woger wrote:

> So we can get him treaded for his Anti MS addiction..

Retreaded?