Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Warranty for Software?

Warranty for Software?

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
<http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.

greg

Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.

no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

Bruce Sinclair

In article <gut4m2$v90$(E-Mail Removed)>, greg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>> Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
>> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.
>>

>no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

... so why read his stuff ? ... and worse ... why reply ?

Jack Spratt

"Bruce Sinclair" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote
in message news:4a123c2a$0$64024$(E-Mail Removed)4all.s e...
> In article <gut4m2$v90$(E-Mail Removed)>, greg <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>>Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>>> Both Microsoft and the Linux Foundation are on the same side on this
>>> <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=2807>.
>>>

>>no one really gives a toss about anything you have to say anymore

> .. so why read his stuff ? ... and worse ... why reply ?

I'm wondering how much longer before he can no longer afford an internet
connection.
With all these rubbish posts and relentless surfing of forums he can't be
finding any Linux users to support.

Warranty With Incomplete Warranty Card Dave Computer Support 7 04-06-2007 09:39 AM
MACK WARRANTY??They don't do..(THE WARRANTY) Surreart Digital Photography 9 12-26-2005 03:34 PM
Warranty on used devices. AM Cisco 3 03-21-2005 03:23 AM
WTS AS5850 New In Box With a 1 Year Warranty Martin Snell Cisco 2 12-06-2003 01:50 AM
How long is the warranty on MS wireless optical blue mouse USB? Louis AA Computer Support 1 10-20-2003 08:18 PM

Advertisments