Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Online MCDST LAB and study

Online MCDST LAB and study

b4blue

Dear
I am from london and i have dome MCP in 2000 now i am prepairing for MCDST
and hopefuly will take exam next month. I just have question some one offered
me MCDST online learning and they charged me 250£ for that course and they
will give disscount in exam fee and that will be 50%. So if i passed the exam
so is it will be good to get a job.

Wainting for reply

charlie

no. i say use the following sites, pretty much free, then get a job. save
your £/$ money stuff.

study pdf site:
http://www.scribd.com
create your own flashcards:
http://cobocards.com

and, make sure you dedicate some time to reading these, especially @ scribd

jon sankovic

Don't waste your money. Buy the Microsoft Press books and study hard.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...