Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trying to find a Windows 7 group to do my part in giving feed back.

Trying to find a Windows 7 group to do my part in giving feed back.

Anthony

I don't know of a better group to post this to.
If there is a better place to post Windows 7 RC related messages, Please let
me know.

So far I LOVE Windows 7 RC. It is faster and more stable than my last Win
install.
How ever, some programs and devices have very limited functionality. I know
this will be resolved soon. But Id still like to do my part in reporting
issues that come up. Not to complain (I like Win 7) but to help identify
issues that may need attention.

After countless lock ups and BSOD on Vista. I installed Windows 7 RC and the
only problem Iv had besides incompatible older programs (like Nero 7) and
not having the full function of my printer (HP says a fix is on the way) is
that my Clock Gadget froze. I removed it and put it back and now its fine.

Windows 7 RC is great, and its not even all the way finished. I love it and
would like to help in the effort to make it the best Windows EVER.

Carlos

Anthony,
These are the Win 7 RC specific forums:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...tegory/w7itpro
Web based, no newsreader.
You may also find answers here about Win 7 RC x64.
Carlos

"Anthony" wrote:

> I don't know of a better group to post this to.
> If there is a better place to post Windows 7 RC related messages, Please let
> me know.
>
> So far I LOVE Windows 7 RC. It is faster and more stable than my last Win
> install.
> How ever, some programs and devices have very limited functionality. I know
> this will be resolved soon. But Id still like to do my part in reporting
> issues that come up. Not to complain (I like Win 7) but to help identify
> issues that may need attention.
>
> After countless lock ups and BSOD on Vista. I installed Windows 7 RC and the
> only problem Iv had besides incompatible older programs (like Nero 7) and
> not having the full function of my printer (HP says a fix is on the way) is
> that my Clock Gadget froze. I removed it and put it back and now its fine.
>
> Windows 7 RC is great, and its not even all the way finished. I love it and
> would like to help in the effort to make it the best Windows EVER.

Jeff Gaines

On 18/05/2009 in message <(E-Mail Removed)>
Hipupchuck wrote:

>You have to use those stupid fracking web forums now. I hate them. They
>are a disorganized mess of crap.

Unless you're Italian:
microsoft.public.it.windows7

--