Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > New Kodak printer software (Charlie)

New Kodak printer software (Charlie)

Kue2

http://wwwcaen.kodak.com/global/mul/...=windows_vista

Downloading & installing as I type, hope it fixes problems in win 7

Charlie Russel - MVP

Good to know. Fortunately, I have no Kodak printers, or any others that are
problematic. I've been making very careful choices about printers for a LONG
time, since I know I'm always going to be on the bleeding edge. I buy
printers with a network adapter that supports TCP/IP. I buy only printers
with a full built in rendering engine, and that support both PostScript and
PCL languages. And then no matter what happens, or what OS I'm working in
this week, I can print, and print without difficulty.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...