Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Corporate VOIP - Skype?

Re: Corporate VOIP - Skype?

Hongtian

Hi Phil,

I notice that your server is windows 2003 and you or your boss want to
establish the new communication system on this server, so I want to
suggest you the miniSipServer.

miniSipServer is a professional IPPBX or SIP server for windows.
"mini" not means "simple", but means very easy to use and it has rich
features.

The official website is http://www.myvoipapp.com/

Good luck.