Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Do You Take "Dimdows" Personally?

Do You Take "Dimdows" Personally?

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...

.... really? You identify personally with an inanimate piece of SOFTWARE?

That's just so sad ...

Jack Spratt

news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...

No just bored.

Party Animal

Jack Spratt wrote:
> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...

> No just bored.

I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every discussion
involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.

You are the antiwoger.

greg

Party Animal wrote:
> Jack Spratt wrote:
>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
>> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...

>> No just bored.

> I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
> managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every discussion
> involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.
>
> You are the antiwoger.

He's just a lamer who gets his kick baiting anyone he can, He needs to
take a trip down to california girls, get all his "tensions" worked out
instead of getting his jollies baiting everyone here. Hey I can even
give him driving directions from your place, and i'm sure they will give
him a 'virgin' discount.

Cima

On Sun, 17 May 2009 20:14:35 +1200, greg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Party Animal wrote:
>> Jack Spratt wrote:
>>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
>>> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> No just bored.

>> I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
>> managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every discussion
>> involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.
>>
>> You are the antiwoger.

>He's just a lamer who gets his kick baiting anyone he can, He needs to
>take a trip down to california girls, get all his "tensions" worked out
>instead of getting his jollies baiting everyone here. Hey I can even
>give him driving directions from your place, and i'm sure they will give
>him a 'virgin' discount.

A master baiter?

Enkidu

Party Animal wrote:
> Jack Spratt wrote:
>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
>> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...

>> No just bored.

> I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
> managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every discussion
> involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.
>
> You are the antiwoger.

I wonder what happens when woger and antiwoger meet? They'd probably
annihilate each other in an enormous fart.

Cheers,

Cliff

Rhino

On Sun, 17 May 2009 19:28:40 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote:

>Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...
>
>... really? You identify personally with an inanimate piece of SOFTWARE?
>
>That's just so sad ...

No,

I just see your comments like my children when they were 2-3 years old
and became fascinated with "poos and wees." Quite interesting for
them, but boring for the adults around.

Who knows, maybe one day you will grow out of it.

Cheers, Rhino

Rhino

On Sun, 17 May 2009 21:33:18 +1200, Enkidu <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Party Animal wrote:
>> Jack Spratt wrote:
>>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
>>> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> No just bored.

>> I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
>> managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every discussion
>> involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.
>>
>> You are the antiwoger.
> >

>I wonder what happens when woger and antiwoger meet? They'd probably
>annihilate each other in an enormous fart.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cliff

Cliff,

Reading your reply with a mouth full of liquid was dangerous for my
monitor. Absolutely brilliant.

Cheers, Rhino

Will Spencer

On Sun, 17 May 2009 19:28:40 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> Hands up all those who get offended every time I say "Dimdows" ...
>
> ... really? You identify personally with an inanimate piece of SOFTWARE?
>
> That's just so sad ...

No we don't get offended. Dimdows sucks ass, and Microsuck rips us off.
But unfortunatley all of the alternative OS's suck even more.
Especially Linux.

So for now we're stuck with Dimdows.

It's just so sad ...

-ws

Party Animal

Enkidu wrote:
> Party Animal wrote:
>> Jack Spratt wrote:
>>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote in
>>> message news:guoeb8$7be$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> No just bored.

>> I'm irritated by the repetitive stupidity of it, and the way you have
>> managed to enrage the Windows users to the point where every
>> discussion involving linux is automatically pointless flamebait.
>>
>> You are the antiwoger.
> >

> I wonder what happens when woger and antiwoger meet? They'd probably
> annihilate each other in an enormous fart.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff

LOL
Bring it on.