Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sipgate: need sample config cisco router sip trunk

sipgate: need sample config cisco router sip trunk

tg

cisco 2651xm router running cme and sip trunk and 7940G ip phone.

I've been hammering away for some time now trying to get my
cisco-router-sip-trunk to work with sipgate but no joy. The sip trunk
registers fine with sipgate.co.uk but the dialing in and out doesn't
work. I get 'Unknown'Number' all the time. I'm now getting a sneaking
suspicion there might not be compatibility between my gear and sipgate
but if anyone out there can confim or disagree with this I'd be grateful
to hear from you, but more importantly if anyone has a sample config for
a cisco 2600 router that actually works with sipgate I'd be very
grateful to see it.
thanks for any help.

need help with sip trunk (long) tg Cisco 0 01-04-2009 08:54 PM
MITEL 3300 SIP TRUNK TO OCS 2007 usenet@takeda.co.uk VOIP 3 01-17-2008 04:38 PM
SIP trunk Vlaho Cisco 1 06-26-2006 06:02 PM
CallManager and SIP trunk Vlaho Cisco 2 05-29-2006 03:17 PM
Receiving a fax over a SIP trunk Sparks UK VOIP 57 11-01-2005 04:09 PM

Advertisments