Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ripper

Ripper

Bryon Lape

I tend to watch movies on my computer and usually rip them to file. DVD
shrink is not able to rip my newer ones, any suggestions? I do not need to
be able to burn them and I don't want to convert the video to an AVI or
MPEG or any such. I want the raw DVD files so I can still get to the extras
and the like. I don't really care about space either as I remove them once
I watch them.

Thanks

Archimedes' Lever

On Sat, 16 May 2009 10:32:52 -0400, Bryon Lape <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I tend to watch movies on my computer and usually rip them to file. DVD
>shrink is not able to rip my newer ones, any suggestions? I do not need to
>be able to burn them and I don't want to convert the video to an AVI or
>MPEG or any such. I want the raw DVD files so I can still get to the extras
>and the like. I don't really care about space either as I remove them once
>I watch them.
>
>Thanks

AnyDVD

PapaBear

"Archimedes' Lever" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 10:32:52 -0400, Bryon Lape <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I tend to watch movies on my computer and usually rip them to file. DVD
>>shrink is not able to rip my newer ones, any suggestions? I do not need to
>>be able to burn them and I don't want to convert the video to an AVI or
>>MPEG or any such. I want the raw DVD files so I can still get to the
>>extras
>>and the like. I don't really care about space either as I remove them
>>once
>>I watch them.
>>
>>Thanks

> AnyDVD

DVDfab

daisyblue daisyblue is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryon Lape
I tend to watch movies on my computer and usually rip them to file. DVD
shrink is not able to rip my newer ones, any suggestions?
As I know, DVD Shrink can not burn DVDs. You can download some software to help you. I use Daniusoft DVD ripper, it is a good converter.