Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > how to write email while reading newsgroup?

how to write email while reading newsgroup?

zutroi

If i'm reading a usenet group, how do i, without clicking on my mail
account's inbox, write an email to someone? if i click "write" from
inside the newsgroup, TB starts a new news post, not an email. this has
been shitting me for some time, and there must surely be an answer!? i
used to have a mail plugin in FF that would allow me "write a new email"
from anywhere, but the plugin is no longer supported. thanks.

zutroi

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

zutroi wrote:
> If i'm reading a usenet group, how do i, without clicking on my mail
> account's inbox, write an email to someone? if i click "write" from
> inside the newsgroup, TB starts a new news post, not an email. this has
> been shitting me for some time, and there must surely be an answer!? i
> used to have a mail plugin in FF that would allow me "write a new email"
> from anywhere, but the plugin is no longer supported. thanks.
>
> zutroi

change the From

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Beachbum

zutroi wrote:
> If i'm reading a usenet group, how do i, without clicking on my mail
> account's inbox, write an email to someone? if i click "write" from
> inside the newsgroup, TB starts a new news post, not an email. this has
> been shitting me for some time, and there must surely be an answer!? i
> used to have a mail plugin in FF that would allow me "write a new email"
> from anywhere, but the plugin is no longer supported. thanks.
>
> zutroi

FILE > NEW > MESSAGE