Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: VMWare on WIndows 7

Re: VMWare on WIndows 7

jacky kwok

Hipupchuck wrote:
> Anybody else having trouble getting a virtual linux machine on WIndows 7
> to access the internet? I can ping the router but can't browse the
> internet.

I am using VMware workstation 6.5.2 in Windows7 RC.

I just tried Windows OS in virtual machine.

There is no problem to access Internet in virtual machine if the virtual
machine using Bridged network.

However, if using NAT network setting in virtual machine, cannot access
Internet in virtual machine.

What kind of the network adapter setting in your Linux virtual machine?

--
Jacky Kwok
jacky@alumni_DOT_cuhk_DOT_edu_DOT_hk