Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > New SQL Server 2008 Features in 70-433

New SQL Server 2008 Features in 70-433

Ion Freeman

Hey, I'm buckling down to take the 70-433 exam next week, so I'm
reviewing the topics covered.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...0-433.mspx#EDE
Are the beta exam takers correct that there's stress on the new
features?

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Ion Freeman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, I'm buckling down to take the 70-433 exam next week, so I'm
> reviewing the topics covered.
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...0-433.mspx#EDE

> Are the beta exam takers correct that there's stress on the new
> features?

Absolutely!

There's *always* emphasis on the "new features" on a product exam.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com