Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: UPDATE: Plymouth psychologist pleads guilty to health care fraud

Re: UPDATE: Plymouth psychologist pleads guilty to health care fraud

Charlie Darwin

"Thomas Wankerson Corporation" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:guhrgd$rir$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/44545477.html
>
> (if you ask me, all psychologists should be charged with health care
> fraud)

Not a surprising sentiment from a guy named wanker...