Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Super Talent UltraDrive ME 120GB MLC SSD

Super Talent UltraDrive ME 120GB MLC SSD

Administrator

05-14-2009
Benchmark reviews take a look at the Super Talent UltraDrive ME 120GB MLC SSD, which aims to replace the traditional mechanical HDD:

Quote:
Performance enthusiasts have been keeping notes on SSD technology for a while now, and until recently the price and performance of Solid State Drives were not within reach for casual consumers. SSD products are quickly moving mainstream, and former marketing points like power consumption is now the least impressive of all benefits a Solid State Drive delivers. The real payoff is in the practically instant response time and high-performance throughput. Capacity and stuttering were once the only problems keeping SSDs from replacing HDDs, but now it's just capacity. Quick to solve that problem, Super Talent now offers their 512GB MasterDrive RX SSD which provides capacity matched to performance.
Read more here.