Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless NetWorking

Wireless NetWorking

MrTommyT

Hi Everyone, Im new too all this but i have a vista computer and i was just
wondering how do i set up a wireless network on it becuase i need to transfer
files from one computer to another please get back to me people ASAP ....
thanks tom

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
It depends on how your Network (if you have one) is configured.
If you have Internet connection with a Router that the two computers are
connected to, then it is a matter of configuring the File Sharing.
Firewall instructions.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
Jack (MVP-Networking).
Otherwise explain what is that you have for Internet connection so we can
have a starting point.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...