Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > XP to Windows 7 equivalent of the 70-621 (XP -> Vista) exam?

XP to Windows 7 equivalent of the 70-621 (XP -> Vista) exam?

PS

Just wondering if there's any news around the campfire if there's the
possibility of an upgrade exam similar to the 70-621 exam, which upgrades an
MCDST (which I am) to Vista MCITP ES. I passed on the Vista upgrade, as I
don't use it at home, and my company skipped Vista, choosing to use XP and
now they're going to upgrade to Windows 7 next year.

I'm aware of the three exams in development at the moment.. Is that all the
news that's out there as far as Windows 7 is concerned?

Thanks!
Piers

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"PS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondering if there's any news around the campfire if there's the
> possibility of an upgrade exam similar to the 70-621 exam, which upgrades
> an
> MCDST (which I am) to Vista MCITP ES. I passed on the Vista upgrade, as
> don't use it at home, and my company skipped Vista, choosing to use XP and
> now they're going to upgrade to Windows 7 next year.
>
> I'm aware of the three exams in development at the moment.. Is that all
> the
> news that's out there as far as Windows 7 is concerned?

What you see is what there is.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com