Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > RE: IE 8 for XP 64

RE: IE 8 for XP 64

Maratonmannen

I received it a couple of days ago, but where is the IE8 MUI for Swedish
language?

--

XP x64 SP2 - Vista x64 SP2 - Windows 7 Ultimate x64 in tripleboot

"Kue2" wrote:

> To my amazement, I just hooked up my old XP machine & what's in Windows
> update
> but IE 8. I was really surprised. I never thought Microsoft would make IE 8
> for XP 64.

Dominic Payer

According to
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Downl...s-110429.shtml
the Swedish language pack for x64 XP will be available sometime this month.

On 13/05/2009 15:25, Maratonmannen wrote:
> I received it a couple of days ago, but where is the IE8 MUI for Swedish
> language?

Maratonmannen

Thank you very much!

--

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> According to
> http://news.softpedia.com/news/Downl...s-110429.shtml
> the Swedish language pack for x64 XP will be available sometime this month.

Dominic Payer

Now available for Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified, German,
French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese
(Brazil).

See
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...321fd35c6e9#tm

On 13/05/2009 16:49, Maratonmannen wrote:
> Thank you very much!

Carlos

Direct download link of the MUI setup file:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...UI-x64-enu.exe

Carlos

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> Now available for Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified, German,
> French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese
> (Brazil).
>
> See
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...321fd35c6e9#tm
>

> On 13/05/2009 16:49, Maratonmannen wrote:
> > Thank you very much!

Maratonmannen

Great news, thanks a lot again!