Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > image flash scroller

image flash scroller

Alojzy Majchrzak

Hello!

Please help me in one thing.
I am looking for the flash scroller which let me autoscroll images from my
image gallery.
I cannot find anyt flash scroller. I have found many javascript scrollers,
but they are not so beutiful as flash ones.
I would like to have something similar to youtube scroller.

Do you know such free flash scroller which can be implemented on php web
page?

Thank you in advance for help
heyoo

Travis Newbury

On May 13, 6:20*am, "Alojzy Majchrzak" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Do you know such free flash scroller which can be implemented on php web
> page?

Check http://www.flashkit.com But I doubt you will find a beautiful
Flash scroller like Youtube's for free.

Neredbojias

On 13 May 2009, "Alojzy Majchrzak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Please help me in one thing.
> I am looking for the flash scroller which let me autoscroll images
> from my image gallery.
> I cannot find anyt flash scroller. I have found many javascript
> scrollers, but they are not so beutiful as flash ones.
> I would like to have something similar to youtube scroller.
>
> Do you know such free flash scroller which can be implemented on php
> web page?

There's something called "image rotater" from jw player which may be to
your liking. I've used it on my sites under the auspices of "site
samples" or something of the sort so you can check it out if you wish.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

News Scroller ??? clintonG ASP .Net 2 02-22-2007 07:07 PM
div no scroller in IE but fine in firefox pbx HTML 8 01-06-2007 11:59 PM
horizontal news scroller? Alex D. ASP .Net 3 08-30-2005 02:30 PM
stuck with message scroller Sigmun Javascript 0 04-29-2004 07:50 PM
horizontal scroller with images Ian Hurst (Troyka) HTML 8 02-28-2004 03:11 PM

Advertisments