Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OT: [spoiler] Star Trek XI - worst ST movie ever?

OT: [spoiler] Star Trek XI - worst ST movie ever?

JF Mezei

jt august wrote:
> But it
> seems that on the whole, it is working with Star Trek, and I believe we
> have a nice series of new films forthcoming.

I still would have prefered if Vulcan hadn't been destroyed. That was a
bit too much straying from reality in my opinion.

In the end though, they should have handed "Enterprise" to Abrams and
let him develop the early starfleet history. That wouldn't have required
the slaying of all fo the existing star trek stuff and had given Abrams
plenty of flexibility with characters/storyline.