Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > which Certificate should i take first??

which Certificate should i take first??

Alberto-Elaria

hi all.

i am not holding any certificate right now and i am a little bit confused
cuz i don't know from where should i start..

should i take A+ then MCDST AND MCDSE??
or go direct for MCDST Then the others??
i been told to take the A+ Which will make the MCDST much easier and prepare
me good..... what do you think????

Any Advise will appreciated.

LarryWestMCSD

I would recommend that you loook at the objectives/skills being measured for
each exam and take the one that is easiest for you to pass.
Once you get that first exam under your belt, the following exams will seem
to be easier.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

"Alberto-Elaria" wrote:

> hi all.
>
> i am not holding any certificate right now and i am a little bit confused
> cuz i don't know from where should i start..
>
> should i take A+ then MCDST AND MCDSE??
> or go direct for MCDST Then the others??
> i been told to take the A+ Which will make the MCDST much easier and prepare
> me good..... what do you think????
>
> Any Advise will appreciated.

Chris Hardy

Like others have said take the one that is closer to your understanding, I
took #70-620 and passed with flying colors and I will be taking #70-623 in a
few weeks and plan to take #70-291. Here's a tip for those looking to take
any TS exam. Go to www.dreamspark.com and get a free voucher, I don't know
how long they'll be giving them out. Also Barnse & Noble carries most exam
prep books or they can order them for you and they should come with a
practice CD which is very helpful. I missed 10 out of 162 questions for
70-623 practice test and plan on taking the real exam next month