Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How do I email MCP home to add Comptia to my transcript?

How do I email MCP home to add Comptia to my transcript?

StevieB

Hi guys,

I passed Comptia Security yesterday and have confirmation, I simply need the
email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.

Thank you
--
Steve Bain MCP

John R

"StevieB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> I passed Comptia Security yesterday and have confirmation, I simply need
> the
> email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
> mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.
>
> Thank you

Contact your Regional Service Center. Have your MCP ID on hand.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx

John R

Dustin Harper

http://certification.comptia.org/mcsa/default.aspx

Here is the CompTIA website that lists what you need to do to get that added
to your Microsoft transcript.

--

Dustin Harper
http://www.mstechpages.com

"StevieB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> I passed Comptia Security yesterday and have confirmation, I simply need
> the
> email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
> mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Steve Bain MCP

Michael Edwards

From the CompTIA Website:

How do I submit my credentials towards MCSA to Microsoft?
Microsoft accepts the combination of CompTIA A+ with either CompTIA Network+
or CompTIA Server+ as an elective for the Microsoft Certified System
Administrator (MCSA) certification program. In addition, Microsoft accepts
CompTIA Security+ as an elective for both the MCSA and the Microsoft
Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications, and as a specialization
option for the MCSA: Security and MCSE: Security certifications.
1. Take at least one Microsoft MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 exam or
Windows 2000 exam to obtain your MCP identification number (MCP ID). You must
have your MCP ID number to apply your CompTIA credentials towards MCSA
certification. Your MCP ID number is provided to you by e-mail after you take
a Microsoft exam, regardless of whether you passed or failed the exam. You
can also contact a Microsoft Regional Education Service Center for
assistance.
2. In order to submit your CompTIA certifications to Microsoft you will need
to do the following: Log into your CompTIA record at
www.comptia.org/careerid. If you are a first time user, you will need to
create a user name and password before you can access the database and you
will need to have your score report available. If you do not have a copy of
your score report, please contact the test delivery provider that you used to
take your exam. They will either mail you a copy of your score report or
e-mail the information to you. The test vendors’ telephone numbers are the
following: VUE: 1-877-551-7587 and Prometric: 1-800-776-4276.
3. Once you have logged into your record you will need to click on “publish
credentials” and send your A+ and Network+ or Server+ for MCSA or Security+
for MCSE to: (E-Mail Removed). You will need to provide your MCP ID# in
the text field of the validation form. You MUST use this “publish
credentials” feature to validate your certifications to Microsoft. DO NOT
send them an e-mail directly. Only by using this validation process will they
accept your certification information. If you have any questions please
contact Microsoft at 1-800-636-7544.

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> http://certification.comptia.org/mcsa/default.aspx
>
> Here is the CompTIA website that lists what you need to do to get that added
> to your Microsoft transcript.
>
> --
>
> Dustin Harper
> http://www.mstechpages.com
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "StevieB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I passed Comptia Security yesterday and have confirmation, I simply need
> > the
> > email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
> > mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.
> >
> > Thank you
> > --
> > Steve Bain MCP

Mitch Dyer

The method that Michael mentioned was before CompTIA started using
certmetrics to host transcripts. The link below refers to the current
procedure:

https://s5.parature.com/ics/support/...p?deptID=15074

"Michael Edwards" wrote:

> [...]
> accept your certification information. If you have any questions please
> contact Microsoft at 1-800-636-7544.
>

> "Dustin Harper" wrote:
>
> > http://certification.comptia.org/mcsa/default.aspx
> >
> > Here is the CompTIA website that lists what you need to do to get that added
> > to your Microsoft transcript.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Dustin Harper
> > http://www.mstechpages.com
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> > "StevieB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > I passed Comptia Security yesterday and have confirmation, I simply need
> > > the
> > > email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
> > > mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.

CompTIA reneges on agreement with CompTIA cert holders walterbyrd A+ Certification 0 01-23-2010 08:24 PM
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP Exams compared to CompTIA exams =?Utf-8?B?UmVkbHVjaw==?= Microsoft Certification 2 10-11-2006 01:38 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments