Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Re: Am I the only person who didn't like the new Star Trek movie?

Bucky Breeder

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It's lonely out here

Star Trek is *RACIST*...

(... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)

(... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)

(... because Spock don't have a green card)

(... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)

(... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)

(... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)

[...]

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Pay your fair share of taxes to keep minority unwed moms on crack:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif

catchme

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> It's lonely out here

> Star Trek is *RACIST*...
>
> (... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)
>
> (... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)
>
> (... because Spock don't have a green card)
>
> (... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)
>
> (... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)
>
> (... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)
>
> [...]

actually, I think the laws that a StarFleet officer must follow when
dealing with other races in space, are modeled upon the UN and their
Resolution on Human Rights.
Somehow Kirk seemed to exceed the bounds of the Law and get into a few
too many scraps, with an all-too familiar speech at the end how his
people are "peace- loving".
During his court- martial, he should have been disgraced- but he either
had sex with one of the judges, or blackmailed them.

Bucky Breeder

catchme <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with news:dkgOl.40932
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> It's lonely out here

>> Star Trek is *RACIST*...
>>
>> (... becauze it don't have any manginas like "Lookout" in it)
>>
>> (... because Uhura don't have 8 more babies plus the other 6)
>>
>> (... because Spock don't have a green card)
>>
>> (... because Kirk shuda been black and Uhura shuda been a vagiman)
>>
>> (... because it don't have any same-species marriage propoganda)
>>
>> (... because the Klingnons are like urban negro thugs - w/ more bling)
>>
>> [...]
>>

> actually, I think the laws that a StarFleet officer must follow when
> dealing with other races in space, are modeled upon the UN and their
> Resolution on Human Rights.
> Somehow Kirk seemed to exceed the bounds of the Law and get into a few
> too many scraps, with an all-too familiar speech at the end how his
> people are "peace- loving".
> During his court- martial, he should have been disgraced- but he either
> had sex with one of the judges, or blackmailed them.

Maybe he had the secks with Mr. Sulu, but the US Cornservative Kristian
Right Wring Extreme Wrists made them edit all that oot, ehh? Hollywoods
is suddenly all "family values" now.

Remember: Sc + pootie = Scottie (GW Bush Math Algorithim) and it's
certainly no accident that it's famous brand of toilet paper too.

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Balance the USA budget by exporting MAYONNAISE to Canadians:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif