Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Forms Authentication

Forms Authentication

Snig

Hi,

Its about handling Forms Authentication.

suppose, we have a login page (login.aspx) and a page to be displayed when
user's cookie exprires (endsession.aspx).
I want to display the endsession.aspx page when user's session or cookie
expires.

But with Forms Authentication enabled in web.config file, the user is
automatically redirected to the login.aspx page, where as I want to display
the endsession.aspx page and then eventually, login.aspx page.

How can I achieve this ?

Thanx
Snig.