Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Set Table Width at runtime

Set Table Width at runtime

MS Newsgroups

Hi,

I have emtyp table (at designtime) that I manipulate through code when a
button is clicked by adding rows and cells. The problem I have is that i
would like to set the width of the cells when the cells are created, but for
some reason when i use for example

mycell.width.point(300)

This has no effect.

Can someone please give me a hint on how to change this value when adding
rows and cells at runtime

Thanks

Niclas