Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Weird behavior on page

Weird behavior on page

David Rose

I am starting to work on an existing ASP.NET application. A number of
things do not work:

1) A trace statement in Page_Load() does not appear in the trace output.
2) The statement
Me.CheckBoxXXX.Attributes.Add("onclick", "OnClickXXX();")
does not add the attribute.
3) An object that I wrote to set the focus to a control by generating
JavaScript shows up correctly with Intellisense, but does not generate the
code on the page. I have used this object a number of times before without
a problem.

At the present, I do not have debugging privileges on the server.
Where can I look to track these things down?

TIA

David Rose

David Rose

If anyone is interested, I seem to have found the problem...

Seems to be a bug in VisualStudio. The dll is not copied from the cache to
the web server after the build. After manually deleting the dll a couple of
times, it seems to be working correctly - moving the dll over after each
build.

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...