Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > include an external html file (form )

include an external html file (form )

mac

Hi there,
Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
page inside my main html page.
I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
using prototype validation.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ali

Neredbojias

On 12 May 2009, mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi there,
> Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
> page inside my main html page.
> I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
> using prototype validation.
> Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Depends on what you mean. Server-side includes would normally be used to
do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
trying to do.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

mac

On May 12, 1:04*pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 12 May 2009, mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> > Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
> > page inside my main html page.
> > I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
> > using prototype validation.
> > Any suggestion would be appreciated.

> Depends on what you mean. *Server-side includes would normally be used to
> do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
> trying to do.
>
> --
> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

Hello,
I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
validation.

-Ali

Jonathan N. Little

mac wrote:
> On May 12, 1:04 pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 12 May 2009, mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>> Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
>>> page inside my main html page.
>>> I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
>>> using prototype validation.
>>> Any suggestion would be appreciated.

>> Depends on what you mean. Server-side includes would normally be used to
>> do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
>> trying to do.
>>
>> --
>> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

> Hello,
> I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
> different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
> dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
> its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
> validation.

Hello GoogleGrouper, I bet you never thought of Googling this eh?

how to include one html document into another - Google Search

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Neredbojias

On 12 May 2009, mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On May 12, 1:04*pm, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 12 May 2009, mac <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi there,
>> > Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a
>> > different page inside my main html page.
>> > I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting.
>> > im using prototype validation.
>> > Any suggestion would be appreciated.

>> Depends on what you mean. *Server-side includes would normally be
>> used

>> do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're
>> really trying to do.
>>
>> --
>> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

> Hello,
> I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
> different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
> dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
> its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
> validation.

Well, you seem to know about php includes, etc., but how are we
supposed to provide advice about something you generalize as "prototype
validation" without at least some kind of example?

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

include file in include file PTM HTML 1 11-12-2007 10:13 AM
include HTML file in another HTML file Tom HTML 8 02-13-2007 03:25 PM
#include "file" -vs- #include <file> Victor Bazarov C++ 4 03-06-2005 07:09 PM
is there a way to "include" source file B.html in source file A.html? Cloud Burst HTML 11 01-09-2004 02:49 AM

Advertisments