Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Windows Installer Error 1635

Windows Installer Error 1635

doddy ilzanul syah

Every time i'm running my office (office 2003), my office always shown :
"Windows Installer" (Preparing Installer), then my office shown : "An error
occurred and this feature is no longer... Would you like to repair this
feature now ?", option answer : [Yes / No], if No, my office will be exit
from system. If YES, my office will be back shown : "Windows Installer" after
3 - 5 minutes will be shown : "Office cannot install the necessary files due
to Windows Installer error 1635. This Package could not be opened. Verify
that the patch Package exist........." [OK], then : "Office has not been
installed for the current user. Please Run setup to install the application".
Ok ---> Office will be exit.
I was try to change or remove always shown " This patch Package could not
be opened. Verify that the patch Package exist........."

Anybody can give me a solutions...???