Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Link color problem in MS Internet Explorer 8 (Windows XP)

Link color problem in MS Internet Explorer 8 (Windows XP)

DLee122298@aol.com

Since approx. the middle of last week, the color of the links that I
click on fail to change after I've clicked on them, such that the
colors of all links that I've visited since the problem started make
it appear that they've all still been unvisited. I had thought that
this problem would probably just be a briefly temporary one that would
soon somehow resolve itself, but unfortunately it hasn't, and thus it
still persists. I've already tried going to Internet Options on the
menu for Tools to make sure that all the color settings for Appearance
under the General tab are the correct ones, but to no avail, so any
efforts to help will be well-appreciated - thanks.