Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Dump Question for 70-620

Dump Question for 70-620

Vigyan Boudh

Well I am planning to appear for 70-620 exam. Please let me know how to
prepare for the same? If anybody is having dump questions, please share with
me.
Please mail me if anybody is having dump question to

Thanks

--
Vigyan Boudh

John R

"Vigyan Boudh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If anybody is having dump questions, please share with me.
> Please mail me if anybody is having dump question to
> (E-Mail Removed).

If my dump lasts for more than 4 hours, should I notify a physician?

If my dump floats in the water, should I take more iron?

If my dump is yellow, then brown, what color should I expect next?

If my dump only happens when I am suddenly frightened, how can I plan a long
car trip?

If my dump is small, then large, should I wear boxers or briefs?

These are just a few of my dump questions.

John R

Dustin Harper

I had two of those on my exam. Then the doctor put on the gloves....
Ouch.... I didn't pass. Too much fiber.

--

Dustin Harper
http://www.mstechpages.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Vigyan Boudh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If anybody is having dump questions, please share with me.
>> Please mail me if anybody is having dump question to
>> (E-Mail Removed).

> If my dump lasts for more than 4 hours, should I notify a physician?
>
> If my dump floats in the water, should I take more iron?
>
> If my dump is yellow, then brown, what color should I expect next?
>
> If my dump only happens when I am suddenly frightened, how can I plan a
> long car trip?
>
> If my dump is small, then large, should I wear boxers or briefs?
>
> These are just a few of my dump questions.
>
> John R

JFoushee

You know what I like about you? You're a regular guy.