Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Why do I have to click on "repair connection"

Why do I have to click on "repair connection"

=?Utf-8?B?YWxiZXJ0bw==?=

Hi
I haven't figure out how to solve this one:
Everytime I switch on my pc windows xp sp2 it finds my wireless usb adapter
but it needs to go through "repair" option in order to go live. Once this is
done I have no problems with the connection and can switch happily between
users.
It is possible to set it up so that It goes live without having to click
"repair" everytime I switch the pc on?
many thanks

optikl

alberto wrote:
> Hi
> I haven't figure out how to solve this one:
> Everytime I switch on my pc windows xp sp2 it finds my wireless usb adapter
> but it needs to go through "repair" option in order to go live. Once this is
> done I have no problems with the connection and can switch happily between
> users.
> It is possible to set it up so that It goes live without having to click
> "repair" everytime I switch the pc on?
> many thanks

Have you ever thought of just "logging off", rather than shutting down
and restarting the computer? That might be a work around.

=?Utf-8?B?YWxiZXJ0bw==?=

Hi
Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the pc in question is a home pc,
which I tend to switch off overnight.
cheers