Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

keaya

On Apr 16, 5:53*am, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Win XP Pro
>
> Nero6 Ultra - they've been no help
>
> Having a problem burning an AVI to CD orDVD. Sometimes AVIs will work
> sometimes not. Any ideas why?
> ISOs burn fine.
> How about free software?

Did you hear of the Total Video2Dvd?I think it is your best
choice.it's safe and works pretty well.It is the most powerful
conversion tool that it can "Auto Convert and Burn MKV, Blu-ray TS,
M2TS, AVCHD MTS, HDV1080i, Divx, Rm, Wmv, Avi to DVD Video Disc
directly."It is very easy to use, and offer the better quality,.You
can try it.
Source(s):
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...nG=Google+Sear....
http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_vi...thor/index.htm