Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My websitee has crashed!

My websitee has crashed!

Its me

Hi
I logged onto my website this morning and found this:

[Fatal Error Group Br]

Desfigurando Você !

Deface não é crime !

Somos: Elemento_pcx - s4r4d0 - DD3str0y3r - Txx

Abraços para W4n73d - M0nt3r - Hades - Hualdo - Lady Lara - Evilwrite
#red_eye

admin não julgue meus Error

Julgue os Seus

Irc.intbr.org #ferror

© 2009 Fatal Error Group Br - Todos direitos reservados

Web at www.columbiaapartments.com.au

any ideas?

Thanks
Stephen

Evan Platt

On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Someone may have hacked you
>
>Reload it and change your password

May?

MAY?

Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
drive.

zvnteq7

philo wrote:
> Evan Platt wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Someone may have hacked you
>>>
>>> Reload it and change your password

>> May?
>> MAY?
>>
>> Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
>> BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
>> drive.

> Might as well cover all bases:
>
> format the bios,
> then re-flash the harddrive
>
> that should fix the OP's website <G>

I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.

thanatoid

"Its me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cnoNl.9966$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi
> I logged onto my website this morning and found this:
>
> [Fatal Error Group Br]
>
> Desfigurando Você !

<SNIP>

> any ideas?

That's in Portuguese, from a Brazilian hacker group, saying a
variety of nasty things. You should have caught the word
"destroy" in its 21st century internet spellings.

I have never had a website so I don't really know, but I doubt
anything on YOUR machine is in trouble. The website, however,
is either gone or seriously ****ed up. So, since your web site
host appears unable to prevent such attacks, get a new website
host, or at least talk to them about it if you are willing to
consider staying with them, and then re-do your site. A new
password won't prevent someone else from doing the same again if
the web site host is not adequately protected.

--
Lots of theoretical butchers are alleged and other bloody eyes
are suitable, but will Pam secure that?

Top

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> Evan Platt wrote:
> > On Sat, 09 May 2009 18:37:10 -0500, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Someone may have hacked you
> >>
> >> Reload it and change your password

> > May?
> >
> > MAY?
> >
> > Oh... chucktard should be along shortly to tell the OP to reset their
> > BIOS, and Dan C should be along to tell them to format their hard
> > drive.

> Might as well cover all bases:
>
> format the bios,
> then re-flash the harddrive
>
> that should fix the OP's website <G>

That would make it websiteless!

Top

Mara

On Sun, 10 May 2009 04:24:21 -0500, philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>zvnteq7 wrote:
>> philo wrote:

>>> Might as well cover all bases:
>>>
>>> format the bios,
>>> then re-flash the harddrive
>>>
>>> that should fix the OP's website <G>

>> I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.

>But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

Bonfires R Us. Check the green pages in the phone book.

--
<rw-rw-rw-> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's

Bucky Breeder

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> perpetrated this via news:2
(E-Mail Removed):

> zvnteq7 wrote:
>> philo wrote:

>>> Might as well cover all bases:
>>>
>>> format the bios,
>>> then re-flash the harddrive
>>>
>>> that should fix the OP's website <G>

>> I'll go one better, destroy the computer in a bonfire and buy a new one.

> But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

Just get yerself some for *FREE* on Teh Itnerntes :

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...ation-bonfires

--

I am Bucky Breeder,(*(^; , and *NO*, that is *NOT* "a "snake" in
my pocket;" and, *NO*, I am *NOT* the Octomom's baby-daddy!

Pay your fair share of taxes to keep minority unwed moms on crack:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/.../hopenosis.gif

catchme

Its me wrote:
> Hi
> I logged onto my website this morning and found this:
>

> [Fatal Error Group Br]
>
> Desfigurando Você !
>
> Deface não é crime !
>
> Somos: Elemento_pcx - s4r4d0 - DD3str0y3r - Txx
>
> Abraços para W4n73d - M0nt3r - Hades - Hualdo - Lady Lara - Evilwrite
> #red_eye
>
> admin não julgue meus Error
>

> Julgue os Seus
>
> Irc.intbr.org #ferror
>

> © 2009 Fatal Error Group Br - Todos direitos reservados
>
> Web at www.columbiaapartments.com.au
>
> any ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Stephen

a hacker group calling themselves "fatal error Group" has, in leet
speak, "pwn3d" your website.
Bragging that they disfigured and committed deface crime, and then
adding their haxor names.
It appears that their intent was simply tagging yoursite, leaving their
own brand of graffitti, and oddly enough, an irc channel reference?.
you may want to take this to the alt.2600 newsgroup- i think their
expertise in situations like this will help you more than this group.

Buffalo

philo wrote:

> But where would one go to buy a new bonfire?

Well, probably at the bonfire store.