Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: [News] [Rival] Vista 7 Bootkited Before Arrival, Windows a Lost Cause

Re: [News] [Rival] Vista 7 Bootkited Before Arrival, Windows a Lost Cause

Ad Hominem \(HPT's coach\)

"7" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:ZxbNl.26428$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Windows and Viruses - Made for each other
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | This is the screenshot of the cnet's download.com which shows the most
>> | popular downloads for windows. The first five positions are taken by
>> | anti-virus software . Sadly there is no 'Linux' download section but
>> | 'Mac' has a place.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.planetoss.com/detail.php?id=21

> Sir ........

........... Wrote NetKKKop, NetK00k, NetL00n and King of All Retards, "7"AKA
Joseph Michael.
Registrant:
Mr. J. Michael
Domain name: ENEMYGADGETS.COM
http://fixunix.com/linux/348299-re-i...en-nescio.html
http://www.nntpnews.net/f1961/retard...chael-3546639/
Known facts about 7 are:
"7" AKA Joseph Michael is a lintard and a *megalomaniac* *Idiot*.
< from Dr. Bills medical encyclopedia - thanks Dr. Bill! >
*Megalomania* :
"behavior characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or
omnipotence - often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose
delusions"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.i...91646c333ddcde
"7" AKA Josh Michael uttered:
Robodyne Cybernetics is offering a NEW TECHNOLOGY that is BIGGER
than anything else before it. It is bigger than Microsoft, its
bigger than IBM, its bigger than Intel, its bigger than GM, its
bigger than Sony and its bigger than Mitsubishi.
http://leitl.org/sci.nano/author.html#3825
- *Stopping* *massacres*
I'm thinking that in the future micro and nanotech machines will put a stop
to it pretty pronto.
- *Holodeck* *system*
I'm in the process of putting together a proposal to make a holodeck system
in under 5 years.
- *Getting* *past* *viruses* & *cancer* *cells*
I firmly believe that a fractal mechatronics assembler will defeat all known
viruses and cancers in a few years.