Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > NetQueryDisplayInformation win32

NetQueryDisplayInformation win32

rmishra rmishra is offline
Junior Member

We have a setup1 with two NIC cards.
The machine shows workgroup as its computer name.It is not added under any domian.
In our code we are trying to reteive user groups under domain ( say ABC).
However we get the error code as ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED while executing the API NetQueryDisplayInformation .
This API gets called from a service running named GSA.
however when we chnaged the Internet properties of LANs to static configuration,we were able to view the result sucessfully.

We have another setup2 with exactly the same configuration.Same erro code is observed there aslo.