Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Went hog wild on ebay this morning

Went hog wild on ebay this morning

philo

& purchased three ocarinas

whew

Old Gringo

philo wrote:
> & purchased three ocarinas
>
> whew

I can hear you now <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

John Holmes

philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> & purchased three ocarinas
>
> whew

ocarinas? Sounds like wild latin girls...

--
<snip>

--
<snip>

Buffalo

John Holmes wrote:
> philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> & purchased three ocarinas
>>
>> whew
>>

> ocarinas? Sounds like wild latin girls...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocarina

Oval shape wind instruments with a 'mouthpiece'.
Hmmmmm, sounds familar.

zvnteq7

John Holmes wrote:
> philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> & purchased three ocarinas
>>
>> whew
>>

> ocarinas? Sounds like wild latin girls...

I thought it was a jungle cat from S. America at first ;O

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>& purchased three ocarinas

I'd like to think your a Zelda fan.

http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/ocarinatime/
One of the better games out there.

--

Dick Cheny's mom?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wackyst...7610806238444/

philo

> philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> & purchased three ocarinas

> I'd like to think your a Zelda fan.
>
> http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/ocarinatime/
> One of the better games out there.

I had never heard of Zelda

but I once saw a picture of an ocarina in the dictionary and the image
and name stuck in my head.

Maybe because "ocarina" reminds me of "ocelot"

I call our cat, the "ocarina cat"

My GF already knows I'm a bit nuts so never made a comment

until the other day when "ocarina" came up in a crossword puzzle and she
said to me:"Hey, there really is such as thing as 'ocarina' . I thought
you just made that up!"

So I decided that I'd look on-line and get one.

Then I realized that I should pick one up for my niece as her birthday
was a month ago...and if I got her an ocarina, hopefully it would drive
my sister nuts!

Also wanted one for myself. Usually when I want something for myself
I just buy one, then send it to my daughter for as a present.

No matter what it is, she will hate it for sure...then send it back to
me...but in the case of the ocarina, I figured, she'd just smash it...
so I better buy one for her *and* myself...

so I ended up buying three of them.

I am sure that all the money I have now funneled back into the economy
will really help things, and all will benefit!

The Wild Wild West fredman DVD Video 6 03-04-2006 04:21 PM
Wild Wild West in R1? Kishin DVD Video 1 07-11-2005 06:16 PM
looking for CH Wild Wild West discs... Darrel Christenson DVD Video 0 11-26-2004 10:23 PM
Lynne Cheney's Wild, Wild West =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= Digital Photography 6 08-16-2004 07:26 AM

Advertisments