Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Can my computer support 2048*1152?

Can my computer support 2048*1152?

fl

Hi,
I have a computer, see below, which has an ATI Radeon X1250 graphics
card. I want to upgrade my LCD display. I see a good Samsung LCD
monitor which has 2048*1152 resolution, but I cannot decide my
computer can support that LCD resolution or not. Could anyone tell me
how to know the X1250 capability?

Thanks

Acer Aspire 500GB 5100 Desktop PC with AMD Phenom 9500 Processor,
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition.
Processor Type: Phenom Quad-Core
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
System RAM: 3072 MB

Ragnar

"fl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I have a computer, see below, which has an ATI Radeon X1250 graphics
> card. I want to upgrade my LCD display. I see a good Samsung LCD
> monitor which has 2048*1152 resolution, but I cannot decide my
> computer can support that LCD resolution or not. Could anyone tell me
> how to know the X1250 capability?
>
> Thanks
>

> Acer Aspire 500GB 5100 Desktop PC with AMD Phenom 9500 Processor,
> Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium edition.
> Processor Type: Phenom Quad-Core
> Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
> System RAM: 3072 MB

Look at
http://www.currentbuild.com/SenseATIRadeonX1250

HTH
R.

trehook@googlemail.com

You can go to control panel>Personalize>Display settings>Click
settings button, then click list all modes button. This should list
all
the possible modes and resolutions for your video card.

Hope it helps you. For more infromation http://groups.google.com/group/trevor-hook
Regards,
Trevor