Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > End date for 70-528

End date for 70-528

Marc W

I've tried to find it in the microsoft pages but could not.

I was studying 70-528 until I was put to work in a very different project
about mobile applications with java and android since januari. I at this
moment do not have time to study ASP.NET nor have been working in it. Hence
my question is, when is the end date, the last date you can the take the
exam, of ASP.NET 70-528? Not too soon I hope since for the next half year

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Marc W" <m.wentink5n()(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> when is the end date, the last date you can the take the exam, of ASP.NET
> 70-528?

As of today, there has been no retirement date announced for 70-528.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

MCTS Certifications

Hi,

I am new to this so any help would be appreciated. I was wondering how
helpful are these test vertifications and whether anybody looks for these
when you're looking for a job.
Whether it's worth to study and get the certifications...

Thanks in advance.
Isabel

"Lawrence Garvin [MVP]" wrote:

> "Marc W" <m.wentink5n()(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > when is the end date, the last date you can the take the exam, of ASP.NET
> > 70-528?

> As of today, there has been no retirement date announced for 70-528.
>
> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

willem de k

hello

mcts exams will retire when mainstream support discontinues for their
related technology,
link:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...udio.aspx#tab2

as far as i found out for the three mcts certification related to 70-536:
windows application + 70-526
web applications + 70-528
distributed application + 70-529
mainstream support for visual studio 2005 and framework 2.0 discontinues at
12-04-11
links:
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecyc...=Visual+Studio
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=8291