Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: usb and flash drives not working with xp 64 bit

Re: usb and flash drives not working with xp 64 bit

Tigre.Cachon

download the latest chipset from the computer for the desire version, WXP or
WVista x64, and install, acording the computer that you have look more
another componentes for the chipset and drivers

In my case I have 2 computers with MoBo Intel and requieres to be installed
the chipset and HECI (in this particular order) to be installed on the OS
before install the rest of the drivers, of course you can re-install the
drivers on your system, please do not be confused with mines, it's only
reference about the troubleshooting

Cheers

Tigre.Cachon

news:(E-Mail Removed)...