Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Deploy Wifi Profile

Deploy Wifi Profile

Maybrick

Hi all ,

I want to deploy some WiFI network profiles to 200 Notebooks.

I know that it can be done by GPO Policy , but I was wondering if there is a
software like DUN Conection Manager Administration Kit but to create WIFI
connections.

The focal point it´s to have a tool to create a Wifi Profile in a .exe or
..msi file , and send via e-mail to some the users that cannot be deployed by
GPO.

Thank you very much