Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Media player

Media player

Andy_Ben Andy_Ben is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I need to know if some free, good media player exist. I would use it mostly to play music files, in the last years I have always used Winamp but I would like to know if there are other products...

janu123 janu123 is offline
Junior Member

I am currently using VLC Media player .......Really a best one for mine system