Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-536

70-536

Tushar

I am planning to give 70-536 exam on June 2009.
i am really confused regarding which book i prepared, what will be the
paper pattern?
I am refering currently actual test latest dumps & MCTS Self-paced training
kit (Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0) .is it enough for the preparation.
I am not very much familiar with the .net, Before 2 years i had an
experience of 6 month reagarding the same.so,
please help me.. how to prepare myself.

Tushar

Dear Alok
Thanks for the guidance.

"Alok Tripathi" wrote:

> Dear Tushar,
> for 70-536 exam, u should use mcts 70-536 book. It is the best book for this
> exam, u may download form net or purchase. All the codes in CD are very
> helpfull for exam. After completing book chapter just focus on dumps , u will
> get succeed.
>
> Alok Tripathi
> (MCTS)
> "Tushar" wrote:
>
> > I am planning to give 70-536 exam on June 2009.
> > i am really confused regarding which book i prepared, what will be the
> > paper pattern?
> > I am refering currently actual test latest dumps & MCTS Self-paced training
> > kit (Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0) .is it enough for the preparation.
> > I am not very much familiar with the .net, Before 2 years i had an
> > experience of 6 month reagarding the same.so,
> > please help me.. how to prepare myself.

John Carry

You can get book, dumps and testing software all at one place. Cost is the
cheapest and the material is excellent. I used that and pass with 950 score.

You can get that at
http://www.beitcertified.com/microso...-exam-2273.htm

"Tushar" wrote:

> I am planning to give 70-536 exam on June 2009.
> i am really confused regarding which book i prepared, what will be the
> paper pattern?
> I am refering currently actual test latest dumps & MCTS Self-paced training
> kit (Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0) .is it enough for the preparation.
> I am not very much familiar with the .net, Before 2 years i had an
> experience of 6 month reagarding the same.so,
> please help me.. how to prepare myself.

Alex. O. Koranteng

Alok,

Can you point me in the right direction on where to find the exam dumps for
70-536.

Thanks