Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Multi-region code needed fo Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD recorder

Multi-region code needed fo Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD recorder

zulu

Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
programmable remote control.
Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi region*
please?

Thanks

--

¦zulu¦ VIP

zulu

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>>

>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
>> programmable remote control.
>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
>> region* please?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> See http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/s...d.php?t=438917

I can't find the numbers I need there (

It was interesting to read that the European ones will play DIVX though.
What _really_ annoys me is that the wife's 20 quid DVD platter from Tesco
will play just about anything you stick in it, while this 200+ quid
Panasonic will only play region2.

What I _need_ is the series of numbers to enter with the programmable
remote:

*** *** *** *** *** etcetera.
The instructions on how to do it would be good, if possible.

--

¦zulu¦ VIP

why?

On Tue, 5 May 2009 20:55:02 +0100, zulu wrote:

With a non spam proof email addy.

>"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>>>

>>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
>>> programmable remote control.
>>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
>>> region* please?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> See http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/s...d.php?t=438917
>>

>I can't find the numbers I need there (

Ask there.... or

www.google.com
Results 1 - 10 of about 489 for
Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD region unlock
.. (0.45 seconds)

1.
Panasonic DVD region code
www.multi-region.co.uk Make your DVD player multi-region in
seconds with our chipped remote

Search Results

1.
DVD Reviewer - Hack Help Forum - Topic is "Multi-Region hack for
2 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 22 Nov 2006
RE: Multi-Region hack for Panasonic DMR-EX75 posted by Hackeroonie
on Wednesday, 22nd November 2006, 15:07. Mick1971 Panasonic Players or
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/forums...&Thread=618936 -
43k - Cached - Similar pages -
2.
Panasonic DVD players region free hack now available - Page 2 ...
I have successfully managed to region free a Panasonic S-35 DVD
player and .... The Panasonic DMR-EX75 is just mentioned in this list,
so does the hack not ...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-p...ailable-2.html
- 119k - Cached - Similar pages -
3.
I'll pay you: Panasonic DMR-EX75 Multi Region Hack. - AVForums.com
I'll pay you : Panasonic DMR-EX75 Multi Region Hack. Hi, I've just
bought the Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder. I need to enable multi
region.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/dvd-r...gion-hack.html
- 120k - Cached - Similar pages -
More results from www.avforums.com »
4.
Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD Recorder / HDD Recorder Dmr ex75 code
Help with dmr ex75 code problem on Panasonic DMR-EX75EB-S DVD
Recorder / HDD ... Can anybody help me unlock the region code for a
Panasonic DMR-ES35V more. ...

http://www.fixya.com/search/p618394-.../dmr_ex75_code
- 30k - Cached - Similar pages -
5.
Panasonic DVD Region Codes - Models 60 - 69 - DVD Codes
Panasonic Unlocking Products - Models numbers 60 - 69. Image, DVD
Player, Unlocking Method, UK Price 14.99, EU Price 14.99 ... Panasonic
DMR E75, dvdcodes.net remote. Panasonic DMR EX75, dvdcodes.net remote
..... DVD Region Codes Home ...
www.dvdcodes.net/prods/panasonic/pan70-79.php - 46k - Cached -
Similar pages -

<snip>

Me

chuckcar

"zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
> programmable remote control.
> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
> region* please?

The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
play any other pirated DVDs.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>

>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
>> programmable remote control.
>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
>> region* please?

>The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
>licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
>number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
>play any other pirated DVDs.

(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
Chucktard, Chuckturd, Idiot, Clueless, Stupid and many more names this
persons is called as time goes on. He makes no friends and alienates
all he comes in contact with.

He will give wrong information, stick to it to his last breath, then
change his stance to the proper solution when it appears - taking
credit for it as well.

This person has no self pity and will steal others advice as his own.
It's quite obvious when it happens.

(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) always has to appear right or correct
and those long threads you see involving him is a "who can last the
longest" or just the fact that he has to be right no matter how wrong
he is. and I swear, last post appears important as well, an awful
combination.

This person will give advice that can cause you to lose your data,
lose your computer (bad bios info) or just flat screw you.

(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) running Win98, a person who has never
used a NT OS yet feels quite comfortable giving advice he has never
used himself.

This group likes the fact it's able to help others, (setq (chuck nil)
car(chuck) ) really doesn't care about the user, just how he comes
across (and that's always him being seen as right)

But (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ) anytime you come up with some of
your bogus advice, I will call you on it.

Seriously if you receive advice from (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) ),
google the information first to see if it's even in the ball park.

Pennywise.
--

http://www.myprops.org/content/Face-...t-Is-Revealed/

zulu

"chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>

>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
>> programmable remote control.
>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
>> region* please?
>>

> The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
> licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
> number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just can't
> play any other pirated DVDs.

1) The problem _is_ with the player...it's been deliberately crippled by
Panasonic.
2) The DVD's I have are NOT pirated, they were gifted to me from the US.
3) I want to make the player multi-region , not switch from one to the other
when I feel like it. I _am_ aware that the optical drives in the computer
have a limit on the number of changes, but this is a stand-alone DVD
recorder we are talking about here. Anyway, I only want to make the _one_
change.

I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure you
know what you are talking about.

--

¦zulu¦ VIP

Aardvark

On Wed, 06 May 2009 09:09:41 +0100, zulu wrote:

> I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure
> you know what you are talking about.

Seldom the case with chuckcar.

chuckcar

"zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:aBbMl.7269$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> "chuckcar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:15%Ll.45232$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>>

>>> Hi, I have a Panasonic DMR-EX75 DVD Recorder, and I also now have a
>>> programmable remote control.
>>> Does anyone have the code I need to convert the recorder to *multi
>>> region* please?
>>>

>> The problem isn't the player it's the DVD's . You're getting DVD's not
>> licenced for sale in your region. Pirated in a word. There is a limited
>> number of times you can change regions too BTW. After that, you just
>> can't play any other pirated DVDs.
>>

> 1) The problem _is_ with the player...it's been deliberately crippled by
> Panasonic.

Wrong. The *reason* for region codes in the *first* place is so licencing
of DVD's can be controlled.

> 2) The DVD's I have are NOT pirated, they were gifted to me from the
> US.

I didn't say *you* pirated them, just that they weren't technically legal
where you bought your DVD player.

> 3) I want to make the player multi-region , not switch from one to the
> other when I feel like it. I _am_ aware that the optical drives in the
> computer have a limit on the number of changes, but this is a
> stand-alone DVD recorder we are talking about here. Anyway, I only want
> to make the _one_ change.

Can't be don't without rewriting the code in the ROM yourself.

> I suggest that if you are going to offer gratuitous advice that be sure
> you know what you are talking about.

You asked, so you're not qualified to judge that are you?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Evan Platt

On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:17:29 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You asked, so you're not qualified to judge that are you?

A garden plant is qualified to judge you as an idiot, chucktard.

> "zulu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:aBbMl.7269$(E-Mail Removed)2:

<PLONK>