Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: reverse text

Re: reverse text

VanguardLH

eugene wrote:

> Can anybody tell me why, all of a sudden, when I type text into Google or a
> forum I use, everything is in reverse? I haven't seen this happen before

Does Firefox have a safe mode where you can load it *without* it also

Does Firefox let you select the input language separately of that
selected in the OS? If so, I'm wondering if you selected Hebrew.

Re: reverse text Evan Platt Computer Support 0 05-05-2009 03:00 PM
How to reverse text in WordPerfect 11? DaveF Computer Support 11 07-09-2006 03:06 PM
Reverse text Steven Burn ASP General 78 11-14-2005 09:46 PM
reading large text files in reverse - optimization doubts Rajorshi Biswas C Programming 6 09-28-2005 07:10 AM
Stacks Queues Reverse Reverse Polish dogbite C++ 4 10-10-2003 05:06 AM

Advertisments